Sep 13, 2010

Rainy day in Siena town

Well today I just want to sleep. Its a crappy day. Its been dark and rainy for most of the day and we watched La Vita Bella. Life is Beautiful. Its good at first then its just depressing. Girls were crying. As if the rain wasnt depressing enough. But I think im going to try and take this time to do some photo work. Put together a series from London and such and then try and map out things I want to shoot in Siena. I should also plan out some weekend trips for later so I can book them now. I haven't been keeping a journal like I should. Im losing names of places and what not but Im not quite the journaling type. I dont know why but I always start a journal and get at most 5 entries. I also have been bad about taking pictures in general. I just dont want to haul around my big digital camera and look like a tourist but there are so many of them here I am almost getting sick of them. Anyway thats enough for right now. I am off to do photo work and study. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment