Sep 7, 2010

First day of Italian

Today was the first day of Italian. The beginning of the day we played some ice breaker game to help us understand what its like to be and be in a different culture. We have a writing assignment about it. Then we had free time for lunch and then some more orientation and talks of the night life. The actual Italian part seems like they are throwing us right into Italian. I think I will do a lot better than Spanish. One because its not hairy Rukavina or whatever and two because I am much better at note taking and I actually have study habits. Anyway just alphabet and such so we can start to pronounce things. The day was a little rough because we went out last night until about 1am. It was a lot more fun than I thought. Got to know Derek from Mexico city and Zach from MSU. So that was cool. We found a good pub and got to know the bar tenders. Anyway so far Siena is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment